thenewjediacademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Jedi Academy begins...

Go down

The new Jedi Academy begins... Empty The new Jedi Academy begins...

Post by Ran Keller Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:30 pm

Join the academy jedi it breaks of this game of role where you will be a jedi or a sith and will arm a future where your actions were affecting your future, will take status as all good role game.

I have created stars wars server where you as protagonisante you can create your history, I refer that if you have always wanted to be a jedi and fight against the obscure side, you can achieve it here. . . . as we cannot do it in the real life. . . since. . . I have decided to create this server of the called game "jedi knight: the jedi academy"
Where if you want it breaks of the side that you want, you will have to be a part and create your own history with other players. . . You have to need to decide between the obscure side and luminous side, and remember that your actions might change your future into the game. . . example if you are jedi and fall down in the anger. . . you might turn in a sith. . . this it is alone to amuse itself so join. . . If they do not have the game it is not important, it is easy to play and believe me if you are a star wars fan and have wanted to have like a pretender of the life of a jedi. . . here I am join the server and you will be able to fight for the edict that you have chosen. . . Join the order. . .
Join the server and you will be able to fight for the edict that you have chosen. . . Join the order. . . Think it and may the force be with you...
Give click where "Register" says later where he says "I Agree terms, later should add its mail account, a password and a name of star's universe wars. imagine, if it is star's pretender wars you will need a name as if really you had been born there.

Here I give to you a link of you can choose a Random name of the star wars universe, good luck and choose slowly because you cant change it.

http://www.dimfuture.net/starwars/random/generate.php

Join soon we will open the server.
Remember. . . might be your person of the profesia. . . the person who balances the force. . . Anakin thought badly. . . but you might be your man of the profesia. . . (This is exciting xD:3)

The server is free
Ran Keller
Ran Keller
Admin

https://thenewjediacademy.activo.mx

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum